

I left Camdyn and Justin in Burke with his family this past week. I had to get back to work and Justin is taking another round of D.Min. courses. Since I am doing overnight calls at St. Jude this month, we decided to let Camdyn spend the first week with her dad and Allen grandparents before going down to Cleveland to spend the last week with my parents. Apparently, she isn't missing me much because she is always too busy to talk to me on the phone. So, I have been busy getting things ready for her return. Specifically, I took down her crib today and put together her newly purchased toddler bed. Camdyn has always been a great sleeper and we have put off moving her out of her crib in fear that we will interrupt this wonderful trait. However, I decided that three weeks away from home would be a good enough break in her routine to bring in a new big girl bed. I was surprisingly not sad about dismantling the crib. It does make me realize more than ever that our little baby is growing up. Here is a picture of the new bed and also a picture that was taken about a year ago at Christmas. My how quickly things change!
No comments:
Post a Comment