Saturday, February 11, 2006

Pink Boots


Camdyn has been asking for some pink boots for quite some time. She always tells me that she needs pink boots to wear when she rides Pride, the horse. Today, I finally found a pair at Target. Camdyn refused to try them on at the store because they still had the tags on. She insisted I take off the tags when we got home before she would wear them. (Who knows?) Its taken her a while to learn how to walk in them! She also had to put on her favorite pink sweater. What would a Saturday be without another Camdyn original fashion show?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think my favorite part of this picture is the look on her face - I think that just says it all. And the sweet little poochy belly.

Emily said...

She is a doll. Eloise has some pink boots that are too big right now. I am sure she will enjoy them, too. I love to see Camdyn strutting her stuff for the camera!
Emily