Sunday, June 11, 2006

Plains, Trains, and Motorcycles


We are anxiously awaiting our upcoming vacation! We leave in five days for Cleveland and then the next Thursday we are off to Kentucky to meet the Allen family for a wedding. Camdyn and her cousins will be flower girls. We've spent a lot of time talking about this and getting ready...all hoping to avoid frightful tears from Camdyn on the big day. She LOVES her pretty princess dress! We've been trying to help her understand time by doing countdowns until our next summer event. However, Camdyn has the interval "two weeks" stuck in her mind. Whenever you ask her how long until we see GG or how long until we go to Nanny's house, its always.."Two weeks!" We've also realized that Camdyn has modes of transportation associated with each set of grandparents. EVERY airplane that she sees is always going to GG's house, however every train or motorcycle is going to Nanny's. Since she has always flown to GG's and driven to Nanny's, I suppose this make sense!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I took that picture! You'd better update frequently given that this will be the only way I have to keep up with Camdyn while I'm in India!

karisa