Saturday, September 30, 2006

What a difference one summer can make...



Today we went to Shelby Farms again for another family outing. I took these pictures of Camdyn feeding the geese. We were here only seven months ago and had no idea then that we were about to become a family of four! We also spent some time petting the horses, which was fun until it was time to go home..Camdyn's tears were blamed on her lack of a nap today by Justin, aka "The Nap Nazi". (Never mind the fact that she's a not yet three year old who loves horses more than any animal in the world!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

all i am saying is that if she had a nap she would not have thrown a fit. even alethea has noticed her fussy mood today. alethea is just jealous of my logic.
justin

Anonymous said...

Apples do not fall far from the tree.

Pa

Kelly said...

I'm going to have to side with Justin on the importance of naps.
Kelly

Jackie David Johns said...

I have to agree with Pa that apples do not fall far from the tree. Alethea gave up naps at the age of three, and nothing or no one could get her to take one. (She said the Jesus told her not to take any more naps) Justin I hope that Camdyn continues her nap times, but don't say I haven't warned you.

Anonymous said...

I'm not getting into all of that- nap or no nap, you should post more pictures! :) Camdyn happens to have an aunt on the other side of the world who hasn't seen her or her mommy with the growing little charlie in a long time and LOVES it when pictures are posted....oh and um yeah, pictures of Justin too I guess :) (sorry Justin, you just aren't growing like the other two)....
But seriously, thanks for all the pictures- I know you're busy- I'm just being greedy and wanting more!

Sasa