





Today we celebrated Camdyn's 3rd birthday (a few days early) with her Princess Party. We had friends from church and school there and a special visitor..Cinderella! Camdyn had a blast and was a very gracious hostess. We had lots of fun celebrating another year of having Camdyn in our lives. She is silly, full of life, and makes us laugh every day. She is already turning into a sweet, compassionate little girl whom we can't believe is alreay three and yet only three. We love you, Camdyn!
4 comments:
happy birthday Camdyn! Wish we could have been there for your party. see you soon,
Nana and Papa
Happy Birthday Camdyn! You made a be't autiful princess. I love you.
Shirley
She looked so beautiful and the cake looked fabulous! Happy Birthday Camdyn!
Love,
Emily
I want to strip you to your panties rub your pussy through them to get them wet making you giggle, my hand goes inside 3 fingers in your pussy almost knuckle deep, you giggle, squeal and kick, I work my fingers deeper into you and you spread your legs wide for me you love me fingering you, I have a great granddaughter that likes it too, I have been rubbing and licking hers since she was born 5 years ago, your pussy is nice and wet now and I take off your panties, spread your legs and eat you until you quiver, shake and buck to orgasm, I keep your wet panties to smell the pee and pussy while I jerk off , happy birthday!!
Post a Comment