Last night I had a wonderful converstation with Camdyn. After she finished her bedtime prayers, I asked her if she knew who she was talking to when she prayed.
She said, "Jesus."
Who is Jesus?
"He is God."
Where is Jesus?
"I don't know, I can't see him."
Jesus lives in our hearts.
"In my heart, and daddy's and yours and Charlie's?"
Yes.
"I'm scared of Jesus."
But he loves you!
"And is he going to come again?"
Exactly! Then we can see him.
"When he comes, will he come to our house?"
Definately!
"Will he come to our new house?"
Yes.
"Will he come to our house first?"
Sure.
"I think I will hide from him!"
(Some of you know that Camdyn loves to hide and make whoever is getting home come find her. Usually she hides under a blanket on the couch and giggles while she waits for them to discover her.)
No comments:
Post a Comment