Monday, April 30, 2007

A New Season


Last night was my last 30 hour call at LeBonheur! Justin, Camdyn, and now Charlie have had to deal with mommy going to work one morning and not coming home until 1pm the NEXT DAY for so long that we can't remember what life was like before the words "on call, pre-call, post-call" were part of our daily vocabulary. We are all looking forward to the next season of our lives when mommy isn't always so sleep deprived. Here is a picture of LeBonheur, the place where I've been spending so much time and quite possibly one of my favorite places in the world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. I pray the next chapter in your lives is full of joy and prosperity.

Love you all,
Shirley

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous! I have 5 more left. Each one gets harder and harder to get through, but I see the light at the end of the tunnel.