Monday, May 28, 2007
Our Move
Sorry, I don't have any new pictures to post...our camera is on the fritz. We moved this weekend to our new house! Camdyn is loving her new room (not yet purple) and has had no problem adjusting to the move. She does ask every time we are sitting at the table, "Mommy, are we upstairs or downstairs now?" and when going down the stairs she will tell me, "Mommy, its too dangerous for you, walk behind me down the stairs...slowly and hold on to this rail." We expected to be sad and sentimental when we left our old house on Cowden. After all, its where we've lived for our entire marriage and brought both of our babies home to that house. But, I think we had very much outgrown our cozy little house because we shed no tears on the moving day...amazing for both Justin and I since we lean towards the sentimental side of life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad the move went smoothly. I;m sure you will always have fond memories of the place on Cowden. It was a charming place and soooo Memphis. Looking forward to visiting the new place.
Hugs to Camdyn and Charlie.
Pa
Post a Comment