Monday, January 07, 2008

Why is Alethea Happy?


1. Charlie turned 13 months old today and is a walking machine.

2. Camdyn started gymnastics again today and loves it!

3. Her dad came today to help her take care of the kids while Justin is on the slopes with his students.

4. She passed her Peds Boards!!!!
(This is a miracle as well as the fact that she logged on during the 90 seconds the site was running before it crashed again..otherwise she would have had to wait another week for a letter in the mail.)

7 comments:

Linda said...

Congratulations! That's a huge accomplishment. BTW, Charlie is the cutest and Camdyn is growing up so fast!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Alethea! I was never worried for you! I knew you would pass!

Emily

Kelly said...

Congratulations, Mrs. Board Certified! It's always refreshing to hear someone talk about the good things going on in her life. We have much to be thankful for!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! We are so proud of the woman you have become. Did I ever tell you - you are my hero.

Shirley

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! We are so proud of the woman you have become.

Shirley

Becca Ann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becca Ann said...

Yay! All of thats such fantastic news! You're done with tests!!!! I guess your a "real grown-up" now!