Friday, July 04, 2008

Fourth of July


In addition to our family guests, we invited some of the Wesley students over for a Fourth of July cookout tonight. Justin and I love these students so much! They have captured our hearts over the last four years at Wesley. Campus ministry is bittersweet because you get to watch these amazing young adults grow and mature during their college years, but then you have to watch them graduate and move on to their jobs in the real world. Thank goodness so many of these guys are staying in Memphis next year.

4 comments:

Justin said...

what a gangly looking group.

Becca Ann said...

Aww..... why wasn't I in the picture? Oh wait, I was standing in the "potty" line. Ha. Ha. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Becca, you weren't in the picture because then Alethea wouldn't have been able to say all those nice things she did about the students in the photo.

Becca Ann said...

Who the heck is the anonymous commenter?!!! Show yourself!