
When Camdyn turned two, she discovered the color pink. She wanted to wear only pink, every day, no matter what. Charlie has now developed his own fashion sense- character clothes! He loves to wear anything that has a character on it: Elmo, Thomas, Wall-E. In this picture you can see that he in not gender biased. He is wearing his big sister's Tinker Bell dress.
Yesterday, Camdyn was playing with her pretend cell phone talking to all of her imaginary friends. I asked her how she knew everyone's phone numbers and she replied. "I just do. I know Jesus' phone number, too." I held back a smile and said, "Wow, I didn't know Jesus had a phone." She said, very matter of factly, "Yes, its 322-322. I got it from the Berenstain Bears."
9 comments:
Charlie, you are handsome in blue.
Camdyn, we use to sing about talking to Jesus on the telephone. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7DqNqh9jQ8
Camdyn, you rock!
Sorry, the above Camdun rocks comment is from Pa
La
Charlie, I love your outfit.
Camdyn, thanks for the phone number.
Shirley
that's precious
camdyn you DO rock!
Of course the Berenstain Bears would have Jesus' phone number! It make sense when you think about it-Jesus only gives out his number to those whom he trusts.
Nanny
Oh by the way, is that a sucker in Charlie's hand. I think I started something.
Nanny
Charlie has a sucker addiction! Justin bought an entire bag of them and Charlie asks for them constantly. He doesn't really eat them, just carries them around everywhere. I have decided that they are useful in one way...teaching colors. He now knows blue, red, purple, pink, yellow, and red!
This is very funny...you will never forget this one for either of them!
Post a Comment