Are they willing to give lessons?Shirley
That is some "Shake your groove thang! Shake your groove thang YEAH YEAH!" dancing from Camdyn. :-) (Hey...we were wondering what song they were dancing to.)
oh yes!!!!!!!!!!!
I think the song is "Supermassive Blackhole" by Muse. Its from the Twilight soundtrack.
That makes me laugh out loud! And thank you for posting the song title; I knew I'd heard it before but couldn't place it. Your kids are hilarious.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Are they willing to give lessons?
Shirley
That is some "Shake your groove thang! Shake your groove thang YEAH YEAH!" dancing from Camdyn. :-) (Hey...we were wondering what song they were dancing to.)
oh yes!!!!!!!!!!!
I think the song is "Supermassive Blackhole" by Muse. Its from the Twilight soundtrack.
That makes me laugh out loud! And thank you for posting the song title; I knew I'd heard it before but couldn't place it. Your kids are hilarious.
Post a Comment