Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bye, Bye Winter!


We have been enjoying our Spring Break in Northern Virginia this week. It's hard to believe that Spring is almost here. A few kiddo updates:

Camdyn has become a germ-a-phobe. This is probably entirely my fault. I was trying to explain the importance of hand hygiene, but have inadvertently created a child who takes Infection Control very seriously. She almost didn't board the plane to Virginia because there was an ambulance waiting for a sick man on the incoming flight to Memphis. She said, "Mother, how do you know I won't have the same seat as him? I am NOT getting on that plane!"

Charlie is still in love with his guitar and the WIGGLES! If he could, he would take a guitar and a basketball to bed with him every night. He knows almost all the words to every Wiggles song. His favorite, of course, is "Play Your Guitar with Murray!". He also has learned how to use the word, "Need"..as in, "GG, I NEED more ice cream!" and "Momma, I NEED another cookie!"

1 comment:

LG said...

what about mom, i NEED more cake ;-)