Tonight we went to a new local restaurant and Camdyn ordered chocolate chip pancakes. She was in food heaven! She devoured her plate and just kept saying, "This is amazing. This is wonderful. This is the best place ever!" She was so cute that I took a picture of her with her beloved pancakes. And here is where we have entered into a new era of our lives....After looking at the picture I just took, she said, "That better not go on the blog!" I can't believe it. After over five years of picture taking and blogging, she is now not only aware of the blog, but attempting to censor what I post. Of course, I have posted the picture.
Monday, August 02, 2010
A New Era
Tonight we went to a new local restaurant and Camdyn ordered chocolate chip pancakes. She was in food heaven! She devoured her plate and just kept saying, "This is amazing. This is wonderful. This is the best place ever!" She was so cute that I took a picture of her with her beloved pancakes. And here is where we have entered into a new era of our lives....After looking at the picture I just took, she said, "That better not go on the blog!" I can't believe it. After over five years of picture taking and blogging, she is now not only aware of the blog, but attempting to censor what I post. Of course, I have posted the picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love the picture.
Shirley
Of course you will post this delightful picture. You are father's daughter.
Nanny
Haha.. I love your kids. :) That's a great picture, too.
Please tell me she got to eat Cool Whip with chocolate chip pancakes.
i remember that time she looked at the girl in kindergarten and commented that she liked her shoes then asked where the little girl had bought them.
she's growing up alethea.
Post a Comment