Friday, December 10, 2010

Happy Birthday, Charlie!



This week we celebrated four fabulous years with Charlie. He is full of energy and fills our life with so much joy. Charlie loves guns, swords, bad guys, balls, video games, and all things sweet. He is a major fan of Johnny Cash and has declared more than once that he doesn't like girls or babies. ("Babies cry and poop in their pants.") Boys will be boys, and he still love his mama, which means I still get plenty of snuggles and hugs. Hopefully, we won't be growing out of that for a while!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice cake there. What a precious boy!
Nanny

Linda said...

Happy happy birthday, Charlie!

Stephanie said...

Happy birthday Charlie!

Anonymous said...

I hope Charlie had a great birthday. Got to love him. He is sooo funny.
Shirley

Pauly And The Crackers said...

Is the party at Chuck E' Cheese! That's where I wanted to go for my 21st birthday (also where I went for one younger birthday).