


Camdyn is spending this week with my parents and Karisa in Cleveland. I didn't expect to miss her so much! The house seems so empty with her gone. Eventhough I know she's having a great time, I'm ready to bring her back. Its a good thing I have to work all week, because I probably would have driven over there already. She is staying busy with very frequent trips outside to talk to the horses, swimming in the pool, and picking blueberries. I'm sure she's getting more spoiled by the minute, but I wanted her to start early having her own special time with her grandparents. Between the Allen's and the Johns' I'm sure she will be growing up with lots of great memories. Here are some pictures that Dad emailed me from this week.
2 comments:
Those faces...too cute!!
Aunt Pam
Oh my, Justin can't deny this one!!!
Post a Comment