Monday, July 04, 2005

Home at Last



We have finally returned home from almost ten days of travel. We left Friday almost immediately after getting back from Florida for a long weekend with Justin's family in Kentucky. His parents, Scott, Theresa, and our nieces were all there for the weekend as well. The girls had a great time. It was neat to see Camdyn follow her older cousins around. She adores Meghan and Robin. They had lots of swim time in Ma's pool. We also had the annual family reunion at Granny Allen's house on Saturday. Camdyn always enjoys her trips to Kentucky. I think she is happy to be home, though. She has been playing with Casper and Belle for the last hour. I have to go back to work tomorrow. I'm actually looking forward to feeling more productive. Vacations are great and necessary but its nice to return to normal once they are through. I don't have any new pictures from Kentucky so I am adding a few from our beach trip last week. By the way, the day after we left there was a THIRD shark attack near where we were staying. Amazing. This first picture is of Camdyn helping make Nanna's birthday brownies. The second is of her waiting for some waves. I hope my mom doesn't kill me for posting a picture of her in her swimsuit!

No comments: