


For those of you who are checking this site often, I am sorry that I haven't had any recent posts. This month has been hectic, to say the least. I am rotating through the PICU (Pediatric ICU) and its been tough. I've been getting up around four am and not sleeping at all when I'm on call every fourth night. So, between work, catching up on sleep, and trying to get enough "quality Camdyn time" in, I haven't been taking many pictures or had time to post them on line.
On a positive note, Justin had over sixty students at worship last night! We are so excited and encouraged about his ministry at the Wesley Foundation. There are so many new faces and new chances to minister. We are working with students from all over the world, and many seem so hungry to know more. Please pray that this year will be a fruitful one...this campus ministry seems to have gone decades without much life at all. Its amazing to see the Spirit and life returning to it once again. Its almost like watching a wilted flower start to bloom again.
Finally, this picture is of Camdyn after she's had some fun playing with my makeup.
1 comment:
Good to hear about the attendance at the Wesley foundation. We sure do miss you guys!
mom
Post a Comment