
Camdyn loves to help. She helps with the dishes, the laundry, and any type of cleaning she can try. Every morning she helps me make her oatmeal: her job consists of pouring the packet into the bowl and stirring. Very important! Today she was helping me sweep. She also has to put everything away when she's finished. She will say, "Mommy, you help!" Is this my daughter?
3 comments:
Wow! Camdyn, you have inspired me! I know who will be helping me pour her oatmeal tomorrow!
Emily
Yes, she is your daughter. I have a picture of you at her age helping me wash dishes. I'm not certain what brought the change, but it was complete before you were twelve.
Dad
I can also vouch for the fact that she is your daughter. You loved to help when you were her age. You enjoyed helping me in the lab.
Post a Comment