Monday, April 24, 2006

Girlfriends



Camdyn spent the other afternoon playing with her friend Caroline. You can tell that she is tickled to have another girl around to play with. For those of you who are curious about the tiniest member of our family, he/she is making its presence known. They do not like any of my favorite foods. How do I know? Coffee, chocolate, cake, and Wendy's chicken sandwiches all make my stomach do somersaults. What do I crave? Pizza and chocolate milk! Sometimes I think I've been invaded by a miniature Justin. We are all praying that since the nausea has come early, it will leave early! Camdyn took this picture of Belle, "Belle, say cheese!"

2 comments:

Kelly said...

You'll know you've been invaded by a miniature Justin when you start craving Dr. Pepper.

babydoc1030 said...

Actually, I have been craving Dr. Pepper! I just didn't put it on the blog because I didn't want to alarm any anti-prenatal caffeine people.