
Camdyn's new favorite game is "Dress Up" She and mommy are both princesses and we have fabulous tea parties that turn into birthday parties. Who can resist a heart felt "Happy Birthday to You!" over plastic cake and imaginary tea? Also, Camdyn has decided that her name is "Hanyn" or "Nanyn" Her teachers thought she had an imaginary friend named "Hannah" until we realized that it was her way of pronouncing her own name. Of course, the worrier in me thinks, she has a permanent middle ear effusion that has harmed her hearing and she can't hear or say the letter "C" or "K" sound. But really, she can say "cookie" and "cake" and "casper" just fine. I guess she just likes her version of her name better than ours. (Karisa, remind you of anyone who decided her name needed to be spelled "Charissa" at the tender age of five?)
2 comments:
Was I only five? I actually remember that.... so you dress up too, huh? where are the pictures of that? :)
-sasa
I'd like to see those pictures also. Shirley
Post a Comment