


Camdyn got to dress up like a Cowgirl today for school. Of course, she had to be a "pretty cowgirl with a dress on." It seems as if I have produced a young girl who loves to dress up, loves to wear "boodiful" dresses, and always comments "You so pretty, Mommy" or "Is my hair pretty?" Apparently, I went through a similar faze when I was little and denounced wearing anything but dresses everyday. However, those of you who know me know what I'm thinking when I look at my offspring in a cheerleading costume (which she adores). My only reconciliation is this final picture of her reading none other than "Sojourner's Magazine"...yes, our daughter may be "girly" and slightly vain, but she will appreciate the finer points of social justice, theology, and politics.
2 comments:
You need to get her a real frumpy dress like you had and see if she prefers it. Also, get her a subscription to The Door.
She needs to bring those pink cowgirl boots and visit us in Texas!
Post a Comment