Also known as Justin's mini-me and the reason I've been craving pizza and Dr. Pepper for the last five months. We are still deciding on a name so don't ask! We are debating between Napoleon, Pedro, Kip, and and Uncle Rico.
jackie & cheryl, here's what you do with boys...pray real hard that they meet a wonderful girl, marry her, and she turns out to be an awesome wife and an outstanding mother.
5 comments:
I'm so excited for you guys. If it had turned out to be a girl were you considering the names "Deb" or Tina"?
We are so happy. But what do you do with a boy?
All I can say is JOSHHHH!
Aunt Pam
Since Nanny and Papa won't know what to do with a boy, you can bring him and Camdyn to Aunt Shirley's.
jackie & cheryl, here's what you do with boys...pray real hard that they meet a wonderful girl, marry her, and she turns out to be an awesome wife and an outstanding mother.
The Lord answered our prayers.
Pa
Post a Comment