
Camdyn and I were lucky to be able to join our friends in a rare treat...a playdate! Since I am usually as work during the week, we have missed out on this common social activity for toddlers and their mommies. However, the ladies of our sunday school class got together on one of my rare weekdays off and we had so much fun! There were so many little ones ranging from age 5 to 5 weeks. My favorite part, though, was the strawberry cake!
3 comments:
We had such a fun time at the play date! Ashley is now so sorry she wouldn't join in the picture, because she really wanted to be on Camdyn's website...it's one of her favorites to visit!
Alethea, this is a voice from your past. Anna gave me your blog site..what a cute little girl. I have an 11month old and one on the way. Please email me if you get a chance...I know you are really busy but I would love to catch up. Erica Osborne Clayton
oh I guess you need my email
claytonerica@hotmail.com
Post a Comment