Tuesday, December 26, 2006

"Where's My Purple Leotard?"



All Camdyn asked Santa to bring her this year was "a purple leotard and a pink scooter." We prepared her for the likely chance that the pink scooter was being dropped off at GG's house, so on Christmas morning, she was searching anxiously for her purple leotard. On Christmas eve, she told me before going to sleep, "I think I heard Santa's sleigh bells!" And on Christmas morning, she burst into our room and said, "I think Santa might have come." When she got downstairs and saw all of her gifts lined up in front of the fireplace, she said, "Where's my purple leotard?"
As you can see, it was found in the stocking and quickly put on and worn all day. Before taking it off that night, she said, "Mommy, its just beautiful."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I agree, it is just beautiful! ...and it looks like Charlie likes it too!

Aunt Pam

Anonymous said...

love to see a video of you stripping and trying that on