Monday, December 04, 2006

December 7th


We are scheduled to go for an induction on Thursday, December 7th, so unless this little guy decides to surprise us before then, please keep us in your prayers that day. Especially the mommy-to-be who imagines all the horrible things that could go wrong about 5 times a day..., "I just want to examine him" has been said more than once. I really just want to make sure he doesn't look like he belongs on the mural on 5 South.

5 comments:

Emily said...

yipee! Ready or not, here he comes!!! I am so excited for you! Love the room!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful crib!

Emily said...

I have been praying for you and thinking about you all day today.

Anonymous said...

We eagerly awaited the announcement. Congratulations.

That boy has the 7's going for him.

Justin, I can send you a level it you'd like.

Pa

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. Can't wait to see you all.
Shirley