Here are a few of the cute things Camdyn has said lately:
"Mom, I can't eat this food for dinner. I'm not allowed to."
Really, why not?
"I'm allergic to it."
(From the child who has absolutely no food allergies.)
"Mom, that food was good. I was starvin like Marvin."
"Mom, let's make the cookies now. First we shake it, then we bake it!" (while doing a cute little bootie shake)
Camdyn was listening to my heart with my stethescope. "Mom, I think I hear someone walking around on your heart."
Who is walking around in there?
"Jesus! I think I hear Aaron walking in my heart." (Aaron, the beloved horse who is now in heaven.)
While driving home from church one night, I heard Camdyn whispering in the back seat. Then she said, "Mom, I was just talking to God."
What were you telling God?
"I said, 'God, can you please send Aaron back to Nanny and Papa's house because I miss him?'"
And did God say anything to you?
"Yes, he said,'Aaron is very happy now and very old so he needs to stay here in heaven with me."
2 comments:
I'm sure ya'll are aware... but your children are so precious. I absolutely adore them! Its obvious that ya'll have taught Camdyn to love Jesus by her sweet words.
i adore your children....
they make my heart smile
Post a Comment