Saturday, November 07, 2009

The First Tooth

We all remember that first tooth. The one we wiggled and jiggled forever, but would never just yank out. Camdyn's first genuine loose tooth has become the subject of most conversations at our house. Requests for, "Mommy, feel my tooth!" are constant. I took this video today because I wanted her to be able to see just how loose it really is. Excitement comes in all kinds of places when you have little ones.

2 comments:

Becca Ann said...

Oh, ewww!!!! Loose teeth creep me out. Always have. I once had to pull a tooth for this little boy I baby-sit for (long story!) and I almost fainted. Seriously. I can handle vomiting and bleeding but loose teeth give me the heebie jeebies. But yay for Camdyn!!!

Anonymous said...

I wish we could be there. Maybe papa could get it out as he did for some of your teeth. I remember taking Karisa with me to into Dr. Beaty's office. During our conversation I mentioned to him that Karisa's tooth was loose. He reached over and pulled it out! We were shocked! Maybe if the tooth is still hanging in when you guys come down we can pay Dr. Beaty a visit.
Nanny