That ball is as big as Camdyn and Charlie looked determined. Congrats on kicking Justin's butt.Shirley
Alethea, are you wearing jeggings at the bowling alley???
Kelly, Not jeggings, just jeans. I am thinking about getting a pair of pajama jeans. Wanna join me?
Am I interested? The combination of pajamas and jeans sounds like the best invention ever! Can I wear them with my fleece socks?
Looks like great, great fun! I love how the kids seemed to enjoy themselves! Nanny
By the way, I love the new glasses!MOM
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That ball is as big as Camdyn and Charlie looked determined. Congrats on kicking Justin's butt.
Shirley
Alethea, are you wearing jeggings at the bowling alley???
Kelly, Not jeggings, just jeans. I am thinking about getting a pair of pajama jeans. Wanna join me?
Am I interested? The combination of pajamas and jeans sounds like the best invention ever! Can I wear them with my fleece socks?
Looks like great, great fun! I love how the kids seemed to enjoy themselves!
Nanny
By the way, I love the new glasses!
MOM
Post a Comment