Monday, June 13, 2005
Internet Frustration
I am sorry that we haven't been able to download any pictures lately. It seems that our downloading program is now too big for my slow, dial up AOL account. So, we are getting Road Runner this week. And.....cable! I know I can hear the gasps from around the world. Justin and I are giving in to cultural expectations and norms. We are on the verge of raising a socially corrupted, "worldly" daughter. She will have access to the Disney Channel and Nickelodeon. Justin is going to have ESPN at his fingertips. I will have Dawson's Creek everyday. Will our family life survive? We'll see. Will we enjoy our free time a little more? Probably.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What I wouldn't give for cable right now.... : ) I think you all will survive. Here I am trying to find Disney shows and barney on VHS to borrow from people so my daughter can still have some "American" corrupting influence! Ha-Ha
Love,
Emily
Post a Comment