Friday, August 19, 2005

Playing Doctor






This afternoon, Camdyn's friend, Patrick, came over to play. They had a great time playing together. Here are several pictures from today. They were so cute I couldn't help taking a lot. They were playing with the stethescope and otoscope (to look in the ears.) They both knew exactly how to do both. I guess that's no surprise since they both have mommies who are doctors (and Patrick's daddy, too, but does that count?)
They also invented a game to play with me. They would lay down on the floor and pretend to have fallen. Camdyn would say, "Uh-oh Mommy! Fall..Help..Please!" As soon as I picked up one, the other had "fallen" again. They would whimper and pretend to be hurt until I leaned over to pick them up, then they were all giggles. Whoever coined the phrase "terrible two's" didn't realize how much fun toddlers really can be.

3 comments:

Jackie David Johns said...

A word of encouragement: she's not two, yet.
Love,
Papa Jackie

Anonymous said...

I remember someone else who loved to play doctor and loved to be in the science bldg at Lee.

Will Camdyn follow in her mothers footsteps?
Shirley

Jackie David Johns said...

Alethea, looks like Camdyn is following in her mom's footsteps. Wish I could see her!
mom