Sunday, October 30, 2005

Camdyn's Birthday





Since yesterday was the day of Camdyn's party and her grandparents were here then, we decided to make Saturday her Birthday. Today is Halloween because we are going to "Trunk or Treat" at church tonight and I'm on call tomorrow. So, yesterday, Camdyn woke up to her 2nd Birthday with surprises set up during the night. We placed her new doll and baby highchair in the living room. She had her new kitchen set in the breakfast room and her new pet goldfish, "Gil" was on her table. After a pancake breakfast, she got a call from Elmo wishing her a happy birthday! We had her party that afternoon. Justin and I commented on the fact that we did such a good job playing up yesterday as her birthday, we keep forgetting that today really is the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

naked as the day you were born I take your soft, warm little hand and put it in my undies, I want you to feel what your sexy, tight, naked little body does to me, feel it? like it? good you will be getting that really soon all 3 holes, for now I put my fingers in your tight little pussy and feel how warm, squishy and moist it is , toddler pussy really is the best, I work my fingers into you making you giggle, squeal and kick then suck it until you buck and quiver and have your first baby orgasm, my pussy now girly happy birthday!!