Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Pumpkin Carving Party




Camdyn and I went to a Pumpkin Carving Party tonight. As you can see, we had lots of messy fun. When we got home, Camdyn absolutely had to put the candle in and see the Pumpkin lit up in the dark. I thought today about how having children really makes you appreciate seasons. I don't think I have ever celebrated fall and pumpkins as much as we have this year and we haven't even made it to Halloween yet. We still have Thanksgiving and Christmas to go. Its so much fun to watch Camdyn discover the seasons and holidays. She is also ready for her birthday this weekend. I think she is very tired of us asking her how old she will be. She says, "Two...old" (she skips "years") and sounds a little more sullen every time we ask. I think she really wants to say, "Alright already..I know I will be two, who cares?!"

3 comments:

Emily said...

These are such great pictures. I love the ones with Camdyn and Mommy.

Emily

Anonymous said...

...yes, there is a strong family resemblance...looks a lot like Pa!
Aunt Pam

Anonymous said...

I think that is a handsome jack-olantern. I'm really impressed Camdyn.
Grandmom Allen