



Today I was able to take the day off and we had a "Girls Day" together. We went to the Pumpkin Patch at our church and Camdyn had a blast. She ran all around picking up as many pumpkins as she could. Typical Camdyn, she even tried to pick up the big ones.."Heavy!" Somehow I managed to only bring home four pumpkins, but several small ones were surepticously put in the trunk while I wasn't looking.
We also stopped by Camdyn's new school for a brief visit. After her birthday, we will be moving her to Harding Academy. It is a christian school here in Memphis that has an amazing early childhood program. Justin and I prayed and agonized a lot over our decision to move her to a new place. But, today just happened to be Zoo day at the pre-school and the Memphis Zoo was there with some of their traveling animals. What excitement! This was a nice little confirmation for me that we are doing the right thing by sending her there. We just pray she agrees with us on her first day on November 1st!
1 comment:
Alethea, you don't really know me (I'm a member of New Covenant), but I wanted to let you know that I LOVE these pics of Camdyn! She is such a beautiful little girl anyway, and she looks great surrounded by all the orange. Wonderful pictures! :-)
Post a Comment