

Justin and I met my parents half way yesterday to exchange Camdyn. She is now in full force princess/boss of the world mode in Cleveland. We are going to be driving out there later this week for our Thanksgiving break. Are we surviving without our little drill sargeant? Well, last night we went to the Family Feud Game at church and had so much fun. I thought Justin was the competitive one in our family, but game shows must bring it out in me as well. Our Sunday school class won! Here are some pictures from that, you can see me in the final lightening round. This afternoon Justin and I enjoyed a quiet lunch out and then went to see the new Harry Potter movie. Now we are lounging around the house in our PJ's. Hmmm...wonder what mom and dad are up to? If Camdyn has any say, they are feeding the horses, chasing her around, watching Winnie the Pooh, feeding the horses again, get the picture?
No comments:
Post a Comment