

Camdyn started her new school today with much success! Justin dropped her off without much distress today ( I think he cried more than she did.) Her teachers said she had a great day and played well with the other kids. When I picked her up, she was happy to see me, but not anxious to leave at all. In fact, she wiggled out of my arms to sick back down at the table and finish her snack. She had to walk around showing me some fun new things like her classroom pet, Petie the bird.
Also, we were very excited to hear about the arrival of our newest family member. Austin Allen was born this morning!! Camdyn doesn't know what it means to get a new cousin, but I sure she will enjoy having this new playmate in the years to come.
This picture is of Camdyn playing with Caroline, one of the interns at the Wesley Foundation tonight. She is one of Camdyn's special friends. I think she ranks up there with Bobby (aka Brian) and Ketty (aka Kelly).
No comments:
Post a Comment