Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Bling Bling


Camdyn was playing with her dress-up jewelry and wanted to show off her ear rings, or as she calls them, "ear holes" She wanted to wear them in the bath and to bed! Camdyn loves to play with makeup, paint fingernails, play with baby dolls, and dress up in all things pink. Nature or nurture?

5 comments:

Emily said...

Nature of nurture...good grief...I just don't know anymore! : )
Emily

Emily said...

One thing is for sure...she is a C-U-T-I-E!!!

Anonymous said...

This picture made me laugh out loud.. Her facial expressions when she's hamming it up for the camera are GREAT! :-) The older she gets, the more adorable she gets.

Anonymous said...

nurture- you're rebelling against your mother's anti-pink/feminine upbringing :)
Tell her sa-sa likes her earholes!

Jackie David Johns said...

"your mother's anti-pink" is someowhat off course. I dressed Alethea in pink for the first two years of her life. She just looked great in that color. Camdyn is going to make her own way just like her "jazzy" aunt sa-sa!