
Friday was Granparent's day at Camdyn's school. When I picked her up, I asked her teachers if she had an ok day since her grandparents were too far away to come. They chuckled and said that Camdyn had adopted her own grandparents for the day! Apparently, when a couple came in, Camdyn went right up to them. She was in the lady's lap and talking to them so her teachers assumed they were her grandparents, until Maddie, another girl in the class was in the grandfather's lap. So they asked, "Who's grandparents are you?" They replied that they were Maddie's, they had never met the cute little blonde girl before but they were happy to play with her as well. As you can see from this picture, Maddie had to share her grandparents with Camdyn! Her teachers said they were pleasently surprised because Camdyn usually shy's away from any strange visitors to the school. I guess she loves her own grandparents so much, she had no problem assuming they all must be kindred spirits!
No comments:
Post a Comment