Monday, March 27, 2006

Why two year olds are not terrible...


1. They can finally talk enough to tell you what they want (less whining) and everyday come up with something new and precious to say. (Last night Camdyn said, "I want to ride on the airplane with nanny. I promise I'll hold on real tight, okay?! Then she said, "Hey, did you hear that airplane? Its going to GG's house!")
2. They still believe kisses heal boo-boo's.
3. They start to imagine and play games. Tea parties are a blast!
4. Every so often, they will still want to cuddle. Mine loves to have her back scratched.."No, use your fingers only, mommy, and scratch right there!"
5. "1,2,3.." Usually works.
6. "Jesus loves me" never sounded sweeter.
7. They clean up your own vocabulary..."Oh, shoot!" sounds a lot different out of their mouth!
8. You get to watch Sesame Street and Pooh all over again.
9. They're big enough to spend a night or two with the granparents.
10. Mommy and daddy are still their best friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is so precious! Enjoy the 2s...3s...4s.....They grow so quickly!

I LOVED the school pictures!

Aunt Pam