Saturday, November 18, 2006

Not So Happy Feet


We went to see the new movie "Happy Feet" last night. It was our first family trip to the movies and we thought it would be a nice outing and time for memory making before the newest family member arrives. Camdyn did great until a scene with a very ferocious sea lion. She tearfully turned to Justin and whispered, "I want to go home now!" We are still having to reassure her that the sea lion is not coming to our house. Last night she declared, "Daddy needs to sweep wif me so he can protet me fwom the sea wion!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice movie pal. i also dream with a furious sea lion named george w. really bloody nightmare.

Kelly said...

That's funny because we went to see Casino Royale over the weekend and now Brian thinks he's James Bond! He wants me to sing a few bars of the theme song every time he enters a room.

Anonymous said...

Camdyn, I had a long talk with the Sea Wions. They told me they will not come to your house. They said it was too dry in Memphis for them and they want to stay in the ocean.

Pa

Anonymous said...

Camdyn, I hope I get to see "Happy Feet" I think I would likeit . We;re not afraid of sea wions as long as your Dad is around.

Granny