Sunday, November 05, 2006

Why toddlers don't need cold medicine

Camdyn has had a little cold this last week. I was guilt tripped into giving her some cold medicine last night when she informed me, "Mommy, I am very sick, I have a cold. I need some medicine." Medicine is a treat to her, since I am generally a purist and won't give her cold medicine..I've been well trained not to believe in it. Here are the results thirty minutes later..a very wired three year old who still has a cold, but has enough energy to do this little routine over and over! (Justin says the best part is hearing me sing!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice job, Camdyn and Mommy!

Aunt Pam

Anonymous said...

I want what she had!

I'll not comment on the singing...

Pa

Anonymous said...

I agree with "Pa". I could use some of the medicine.
Shirley