Friday, May 16, 2008

Magic Jesus Powers



The other day Camdyn was asking questions about my tattoo. She wanted to know when it was going to come off. Would it be there after I died? What about when get to heaven. I told her I didn't think it would be there anymore once I get to heaven. She then said, "How is it going to be gone? How is Jesus going to make it go away?" The only response I could come up that a four year old might understand..."He's going to use his Magic Jesus Powers." Yes, I am ashamed, but the answer did end the constant stream of questions that seem to always be coming from our daughter's HIGHLY inquisitive mind.
If only I could get some Magic Jesus Powers to help me find our camera that is either hidden in a pile of toys or stolen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a funny picture of Charlie in a bow!