Eloise graduated from Broad Street this week. I think I was the only parent in the room who cried. What is funny about this is that all of the other parents have children going on the kindergarten and Eloise isn't even going to kindergarten next year! Her teacher told me that it was because was pregnant.
Camdyn looks so cute. I am sure you all had as much fun at this event as we did at ours. It was great!
1 comment:
Eloise graduated from Broad Street this week. I think I was the only parent in the room who cried. What is funny about this is that all of the other parents have children going on the kindergarten and Eloise isn't even going to kindergarten next year! Her teacher told me that it was because was pregnant.
Camdyn looks so cute. I am sure you all had as much fun at this event as we did at ours. It was great!
See you soon!
Post a Comment