Thursday, May 22, 2008

Our Graduate

Who knew watching your four year old walk across the stage in a cap and gown could make a momma and daddy feel so proud? Tonight was the night of Camdyn's Preschool graduation and Spring Concert. We were lucky to have Nanny and Papa come to town to be here. For Justin and myself it is bittersweet to see Camdyn leave her school after this year. Her preschool, Harding Academy's Early Childhood School has been a blessing to us in countless ways. From day one Camdyn was happy and comfortable there. She has grown and blossomed over the last two and half years thanks to the love we know she receives from all her teachers and the staff at school. The reason we are not incredibly sad about Camdyn having to leave after this year is that we know Charlie gets to start there in October. I often describe this little preschool to others as "An early childhood eutopia" and I don't think that's much of an exageration. In my heart I thank God for sending us to a place where I knew Camdyn was loved...this made all the days she had to spend there while I was in residency a little easier on all of us.

2 comments:

Linda said...

All of this is too cute! Congratulations, Camdyn! It was really, really great to see you, Justin, and the kids last weekend.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Camdyn!! We are all proud of you. I hope to see you soon so you can tell me all about your graduation.
Shirley