Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Techno Baby



This morning I heard Charlie talking in our office. He kept saying, "Hi GG, Hi!" I found him standing in front of the blank computer screen trying to have a conversation with GG. Why does Charlie think computer screens are for talking to his beloved grandparents? Because we love to have video chats with them! He also sees a picture and remembers the setting it was taken in. For example, whenever he sees the picture of Camdyn's first day of school last week, he will say, "Bye, Dottie, bye bye Dottie" because he remembers we were sending her off to school or when he sees the picture of him and Cam at the top of the blog from the beach, he says, "Cheeese! Cheeese!" because he remembers posing for all of those pictures and having to say "Cheese" a thousand times. And at least once a day, Charlie has to browse his favorite blogs and see his favorites on line photos: Nanny, Papa's bike, the horses, the cows, Karisa, Johnmark, and Hannah. GG and Pa:have I convinced you to start a blog yet? Charlie would probably say, "Hooray!" (his new favorite word)

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Isn't it awesome that we can live away from family and friends, and still be connected? When I think back to college just a few years ago (well, maybe more than a few)and didn't have email or internet. And when Brian and I got married digital cameras were not even common. Charlie, Camdyn and Hannah will never know a world without all this techno stuff.

LG said...

too precious

Anonymous said...

Wow.. I'm impressed that he remembers so much detail from the pictures, as young as he is. What a smart little guy.