In order of occurence:
1. Getting to spend a night and day with Aunt Shirley and Uncle Mike
2. Going to Knoxville to visit Ashley and Alex
3. A day at the Children's Discovery Museum with our friends, Eloise, Lillian, and Emily Stone
4. Papa's return from Jamaica...Charlie had a new person to follow everywhere
5. Charlie's growing love for the "Neigh's and Moo's" or "Deigh" and "Boo" as he pronounces it. He wants to know where all seven cows and two horses are at all times. He will say, "Where'd the Neigh go? Where'd the Moo go?" until he has located each one. Sounds cute, I know...but this can get old for mommy pretty fast.
6. First trip to the pool this year..now we have two little swimmers to keep up with!
7. The car ride home which included a Wiggles sing-a-long (You know you love Dorothy the Dinosaur!) and not one, but two viewings of the 1987 Alvin and the Chipmunks full length animated film.
2 comments:
Wow, it looks like you all had so much fun after I left.
Shirley
Hi Alethea! I LOVE that Alvin & the Chipmunks movie!! It's on DVD? I may get it for myself :)
Post a Comment