Life with Camdyn is never boring...and tonight she reminded us just why we love her so much. Several minutes after I had finished her bedtime routine...I need some water...I need my pink teddy...did you check under my bed?.....Justin and I were downstairs watching TV when his cell phone rang. He answered it and said, "Yes, Camdyn...No we haven't finished hanging the curtains. I don't know when we will be done." Camdyn had called Justin's cell phone from one of the upstairs home phones! I heard him say, "Where are you right now? Oh, you think that we won't know you're out of bed if you are hiding in the bathroom?" Needless to say, I had to take a picture of Justin on the phone with Camdyn, then snuck upstairs to catch her still chatting with Daddy. This is not the first time Camdyn has called Justin's cell phone while in another part of the house..the other day she called him from the pantry to inform him that she couldn't find the applesauce. I guess we have done a good job helping her memorize his number!
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Life with Camdyn
Life with Camdyn is never boring...and tonight she reminded us just why we love her so much. Several minutes after I had finished her bedtime routine...I need some water...I need my pink teddy...did you check under my bed?.....Justin and I were downstairs watching TV when his cell phone rang. He answered it and said, "Yes, Camdyn...No we haven't finished hanging the curtains. I don't know when we will be done." Camdyn had called Justin's cell phone from one of the upstairs home phones! I heard him say, "Where are you right now? Oh, you think that we won't know you're out of bed if you are hiding in the bathroom?" Needless to say, I had to take a picture of Justin on the phone with Camdyn, then snuck upstairs to catch her still chatting with Daddy. This is not the first time Camdyn has called Justin's cell phone while in another part of the house..the other day she called him from the pantry to inform him that she couldn't find the applesauce. I guess we have done a good job helping her memorize his number!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is hilarious!! :) Your kiddos are too cute. Am I still "pretend" calling you a lot (according to Camdyn)? Come see the boys next week if you can bc we are leaving soon. :(
ROTF...too cute
LOL and ROTF.
Camdyn, ask Mommy and Daddy for an iPhone.
Pa
Camdyn is so like her mother.
Shirley
That is just fantastic! Did Justin look so confused to see his home number on his phone?!
Post a Comment