
We received sad news this weekend that my cousin Eric was killed in a tragic accident. He was only twenty two years old. Here is a picture from a few years ago taken at my grandmother's house. From left to right are my cousin Josh, Karisa, my grandmother, my cousin Seth (Eric's brother) and Eric is at the end. My parents are flying back from India now and I will be driving to South Carolina tomorrow for the funeral. Please pray for my family during this very sad time.
6 comments:
Alethea, we are so sorry to hear of this loss in your family. We'll be praying for you all. You be safe on your trip.
Pa
Alethea,
I am so sorry. You are in my prayers.
Emily
I'm so sorry...I know it's shocking when someone dies suddenly, especially someone so young. I'll be praying for you and your family.
Alethea,
I'm so sorry about your loss. I'll be praying for you and your family while go through this difficult time. I love you.
Becca
We'll be keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.
I'm so sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my prayers Alethea!
Pam
Post a Comment