This is awesome! Are you dressing up, too?
in a t-shirt. I will not wear a spandex unitard!
This is incredible! uh, I mean...that seriously came out before I realized the pun.
WoW, Losing the weight really revealed the real "Incredible" man!Pa
I love it. Have fun!!!Shirley
OMG....the entire family is incredible...i think i just wet my pants. your family...is amazing!!!!!
Good thing your costume has built in muscles Justin!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
This is awesome! Are you dressing up, too?
in a t-shirt. I will not wear a spandex unitard!
This is incredible! uh, I mean...that seriously came out before I realized the pun.
WoW, Losing the weight really revealed the real "Incredible" man!
Pa
I love it. Have fun!!!
Shirley
OMG....the entire family is incredible...i think i just wet my pants.
your family...is amazing!!!!!
Good thing your costume has built in muscles Justin!
Post a Comment