I have no new pictures to post.. sorry! I have some on my camera, but the battery died and I haven't been able to locate my charger. I know it is somewhere in some drawer, but this week has been very "Job-like" at our house. We are now moving towards seven days in a row of fever, fatigue, chills, etc for Justin and Camdyn. I tested Justin for Influenza today and it was negative, but they definitely have some Virus NOS that is lingering. This has all been coupled with a very busy work week for me (about three times as busy as I normally work). Thankfully, Charlie is very healthy and full of energy. Energy being the key word!
Neither Justin, nor myself use a lot of spiritual language very often. We don't often say, "God is trying to tell us something." BUT, we both believe that this week has been a lesson we needed to learn. It is true that adversity can sometimes bring us to moments of clarity. Or, as Justin said yesterday, "I think God is trying to give us a big kick in the pants."
1 comment:
I am so sorry to hear that Justin and Camdyn are sick. I hope they feel better soon.
Shirley
Post a Comment